We’re holding off on much of our usual programming this week. Instead, we’d like to use our platform to share voices and perspectives of those involved in the struggle against the Israeli settler colonial rule in Palestine, and to invite our listeners to use this list of resources to deepen their understanding of the Palestinian struggle.
What to Read
Saqi Books is offering free eBooks through May 17 on over 20 titles essential to the study and celebration of Palestinian history.
Memoirs & Poetry
Essays & Articles
What to Watch
- Five broken cameras (2012) by Emad Burnat & Guy Davidi
- Interactive map of the history of Israeli land occupation/annexation
- Selected films and documentaries by Al Jazeera filmmakers on the Palestinian occupation.
- Between Heaven and Earth (2019) by Najwa Najjar
Who to Follow
Experts/ Individuals on the Ground:
Where to Donate
- The Institute for Middle East Understanding (IMEU) is a non-profit organisations that offers digital resources, journalism, analysis, and more on Palestine.
- Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP) provides medical aid and relief for Palestinians living under occupation and as refugees.
- Palestinian Centre for Human Rights is an independent Palestinian human rights organization based in Gaza City.
- Stop the Wall is a Palestinian grassroots anti-apartheid wall campaign
Where to Petition...
- If you’re in the UK, write to your MP here.
If you’re going to a protest or march for Palestine, please remember to blur out any faces of protestors when you do post online! Let’s keep everyone safe in solidarity.